Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Student Council Speech 2010 Session Two

Hi my name is Melissa and I’m running for student council. I am easy to approach. I’m friendly, and like to help the school. I am in many activities, and try to agree with everyone. If your having trouble with math I can always help. I play the violin and I’m always prepared. I never put reusable objects in the trash. I donate my clothes, that don’t fit me anymore, to people in need, in places like Africa. Almost every year I have a food drive for Africa. If I’m elected I will be sure to do my best so that everybody is happy as possible. I am open to new ideas and will try to submit as many of your ideas to the council as humanly possible. Thank You for listening I hope you will give me your vote.

P.S.
The Green Team is trying to save the Snowy Owl. Every class will get a Snowy Owl (stuffed animal) to remind of this beautiful creature. We are going to have a fundraiser in February to try and prevent the Snowy Owl from becoming extinct.

No comments: